My model number is 911.95955590 which I believe was made by Roper
Yupper....with GE parts.
My Kenmore oven through a F4 error code
F3 - F4
Open oven temperature sensor (circuit) (over 2700 ohms) or, shorted oven temperature sensor. Could be a result of:
· contamination on terminals
· pinched wire in oven temperature sensor circuit
· cold solder joint on control.
· Disconnect power to range and remove oven temperature sensor connector from control.
· Measure oven temperature sensor resistance at oven temperature sensor connector (take care not to damage terminals in block) - Should read 1100 ohms at room temperature (approx 72 degrees F).
· Measure each oven temperature sensor lead from connector block to ground. If shorted, look for pinched or cut wire in oven temperature sensor circuit.
· Check connector terminals - Look for deformed or corrosion on terminals, Repair or replace.
If all above is ok replace control.
Oven sensor can go "funny" when heated...because it is cheaper we often try that first and the leads to and from the sensor...but some do go to a bad control.
Oven sensor assembly