Some model# helps.
F2 - Oven over temp - exceeded 590F with door in unlocked position or 990F with door locked If actual temp condition occurred, look for welded relay contacts or high resistance connection or any cause in the oven temperature sensor circuit
Note: Also see fan thermal switches Indicates that oven is over temperature in one of the following modes within either a cooking or clean mode of operation.
· Control senses oven temperature above 650 degrees F with the door circuit in the unlock mode.
· Control senses oven temperature above 935 degrees F with the door in the locked mode.
· Stalled cooling fan or airflow problem. · Look for welded relay contacts. (Heating elements on in off mode).
· Look for open thermal switch in lock motor circuit. Switch is normally closed and will open if area overheats due to fan not operating. Look for cause - fan thermal switch not closing, fan stalled, etc.
· Look for high resistance in the oven temperature sensor circuit due to high contact resistance (poor terminal crimp, deformed terminals, loose connection) or intermittent solder joint on control or intermittent oven temperature sensor.
F2 - During Clean Control senses oven temp above 915 degrees F - High resistance connection in oven temperature sensor circuit. Check Electronic Range Control (ERC) - Welded clean relay contacts. Both lock switch 1 & 2 closed at the same time
Set oven to bake and broiler element heats and will not go off
Welded closed relay on the control board ( if yours has one ), melted/shorted wire...