Self Help Forums

Go Back   Self Help Forums > Building > Electrical Code - CANADIAN
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Electrical Code - CANADIAN 2002 Version - Commercial or Residential for CANADA

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   IP:
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Sammy 2
Posts: n/a
Default Service disconnect

Hi to all, I need to install a 200 amp res service, from my meter I will be doing a short run through the wall into a main disconnect with a 200 breaker. From the disconnect I will feed my 200 amp panel 45 feet inside the building. I am in BC and am looking for recommendations for what Brand of disconnect to use. There are many different brands so I am looking for advice based on the experiences of the experts. The house has an electric furnace so I want a good product to handle the almost continuous heavy current when the furnace is running. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2   IP:
Old February 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Bruce88's Avatar
Bruce88 Bruce88 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 213

Square D is one of the best.
Do an act of safety every day!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© QuinStreet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.