dcsimg

Thread: login issues

Default login issues

I anyone in power is out there we an issue logging into the mod screens. No problem on the normal cookie login.

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
    Got Questions? Get Answers!!
    Ask our Team of Experts
    https://www.ez-forums.com/

Default Am I getting hacked?

What does this mean? I have the exact same warning and I can't log in to my account I've had for years. I created this account just to be able to get help as it seems impossible to contact anyone without logging in first.

How do I log into my old account when I see that message (Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!) ???

I've tried changing my password multiple times and tried from 2 browsers (Chrome and IE).

Also, for the last 4 days, I've been getting constant emails every 20 minutes or so:

Someone has tried to log into your account on Self Help Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 10.200.96.9

What is going on? How can I log into my account and protect it?

I'm posting a second message because I know as soon as I log out I will notbe able to log in again with this account.

How am I supposed to proceed? I'm still receiving emails every 20 minutes saying someone is trying to hack into my account.

I have NOT lost access to my account (yet) as the password change request still goes to my email, and I'm able to change the password. But as soon as I type it in it says it's wrong and locks me out for 15 minutes. So frustrating!

Thread Information