I've had several woodstoves and fireplaces throughout my life and have always used newspaper and kindling to start my fires. Although, I just came across a product called 100% Georgia Fatwood Firestarter. Apparently, these kindling pieces are from stumps of pine trees. They have a high concentration of sap or resin in each piece. I've heard a few claims that these can be used in place of the typical, traditional newspaper option. My question is....Is there any creosote or build-up issues with something like this? I'm referring to some of the buildup that may occur if you were to use a firestarter candle or a similar product. I always have stayed away from the candles, etc. material because I worry about what it's sending up my stack. This Georgia Fatwood product claims to be 100% natural wood with no additives. I worry about creosote, residue, etc. because I use my woodstove so much. Thanks for the advice in advance.