I have a Kenmore Elite HE4 dryer model 110.85087400 that I purchased used. Problem 1. My 220v receptacle was wired incorrectly in my home. I had a 220v across hot to ground instead of across hot to hot. So when I plugged in the dryer it blew up the transformer on the power control board. My question is could that power surge damage any components past the transformer? There is a troubleshooting procedure for testing the push button control panel to measure resistance when buttons are pressed. Most of these buttons showed resistance when button pressed there were 3 that did not. I'm trying to weigh the decision to purchase a new control board or just get rid of the dryer. Don't want it to turn into a money pit. Thanks for the help.