dcsimg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where is my post

Default where is my post

I started a new thread but i don't see it anywhere, it about my furnace.

Your posts are moderated and will not appear until they are approved by the moderators. This is for spam control. Once you become a trusted user your posts will appear instantly.

Please read the sticky below the new thread button or here.
    Last edited by Mr T; November 19th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.

Default Where's my post? Kenmore refrigerator

I have been corresponding for several weeks about my Kenmore Refrigerator which the FF compartment isn't cooling. Model number: 106.74202400. I have received several responses and answered questions asked of me. I looked at the post either yesterday or today and it was there, now I can't find it.

Not sure if I logged in or not but correspondence was to homebased44.

Please help

You can use the search -> advanced search capability to find all posts by a username. I tried that for you and all I found was this one.

I'm guessing that it got deleted by accident when some other spam post was deleted. It can be easy to do if we do a delete thread instead of delete post. There are a handful of us who manage the posts and each probably does it a different way. Some are hard deleted (gone forever) and others are soft deleted (moderators can still see them).

But we still get a fair amount of spam here, and accidents will happen. You could try posting again if you still need the answer.
    Last edited by suemarkp; December 4th, 2011 at 01:08 AM.
    Mark
    Kent, WA

I think homebased44 is looking for his post, not gizmoo29. Homebased44 indicates it was an appliance forum question.
    Mark
    Kent, WA

Thread hijack in the middle of discussion. I mistakenly went back to start of thread.

I figured I would bump this rather then start a new thread. I hope that is ok.

We have a staff of designated super moderators that will validate your posts quickly.
    Well, I don't want to make a bad impression but I don't see 24 hours as quickly. More specifically, I started a thread, it was approved in a few hours, which is fine. I replied and it has been a little shy of 24 hours with no approval.

Can I ask what precautions have been taken? This method should be a last resort imo, and running an ancient version of vBulletin forums may not be helping matters. I have a long history of administrating vBulletin forums, so just trying to offer a helpful hand.

There's some quirk in this software and they are getting hung up in the moderation section. Don't think we can fix it, as the owners of forum won't give us full access rights.
    Mark
    Kent, WA

We are doing everything that we are able to.

One of the founders of this board did start a new board at http://www.ez-forums.com. We have alot more control of this board and most of the experts/moderators on here are active on that board too. It is starting to get traffic, so feel free to check it out.

Also, please keep in mind, that we are all volunteers on this board and most of us do work normal day jobs. We check it when we can.

Thread Information