dcsimg

Thread: Problem with Kenmore Washer Model#110 20872990

Default Problem with Kenmore Washer Model#110 20872990

Kenmore washer model # 110 20872990
    Serial# CK 1527677
    Type 111

Yesterday While washing a load of clothes I noticed it was still running over an hour later and noticed the knob hasnt moved from the same spot i put it. It will fill up and agitate and thats it. Ive tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. Ive fiddled with the knob and ive gotten it to drain once but it still wont move the knob by itself like its supposed to. And even when i manually move it to spin or rinse it almost always keeps agitating. Like i said i have gotten it to drain and spin once while fiddling with the knob. I am not very knowledgable in appliance repair but I cant afford to call a repairman and I need it fixed ASAP as I have 3 kids who require clean clothes lol. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Hi,

And even when i manually move it to spin or rinse it almost always keeps agitating. Like i said i have gotten it to drain and spin once while fiddling with the knob.
    Rememeber to allow the washer motor to pause/stop or it cannot reverse and go into drain and spin....or it may keep running in the agitate direction.

I noticed it was still running over an hour later and noticed the knob hasnt moved from the same spot i put it
    Power to the timer motor and no advancing/movement = new timer time.

Washer timer - 110.20872990

jeff.
    Appliance Repair Aid
    www.applianceaid.com
    JRAppliance
    www.jrappliance.ca

Thread Information