PDA

View Full Version : Voltage Regulator is made of Gold

*rlfrazee
December 11th, 2003, 10:22 AM
#12090: Voltage Regulator is made of Gold Author: rlfrazee, Posted: 21 Oct 2003 01:58 am
----
Good morning, just checking in with up date from previous post. Got my boat back today. Dealer finished with installing new voltage regulator and checking charging system. All is well. Took boat for check ride and everything works as it is supposed to. Now I can go fish for that big one without as much worry as before. Just wanted to say that the cost of that voltage regulator ( a part about 1 inch thick and 3 inches square) if I had paid for it was $132.50 plus tax. Now there is something wrong there guys. Glad dealer was honest. And boat parts have more gold in them than I thought. Thanks for all your help......RL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#12118: Author: Wgoodrich, Location: Indiana Posted: 22 Oct 2003 02:04 am
----
My thumbs up to you for giving the business a chance to back up their work. My thumbs up also to that business for being an honest and fair professional.

Wg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#12404: Author: rlfrazee, Posted: 29 Oct 2003 03:37 pm
----
Yes, I agree, this business will get my referrals and my continued support. We all make mistakes, its how we respond to them that makes the difference......RL